Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Italian Ambiance and Blurry-eyed computing....

The color of lasagna... My two chefs treated me to star class service and candle-glow ambiance, as we feasted on lasagna at our local favorite Italian Restuarante....Dean Martin's rendition of AMORE, brought rounds of dancing and giggles. Dinner was topped off with ice cream ala cookies and whip. :)

Blurry-eyed computing. ...Sometimes I am just tied to the computer so much through work and research, that I want to throw up. I know what a time saver it is, in one sense, but what a time waster it can become as well. Today involved far too much staring at the screen. My eyes are tired and my mind is overloaded. As I spend too much time at the laptop...I can feel my spirit dragging....

A need a fresh word, a couple of chilled cucumbers and some non-tech time....

0 Things Others Said: