Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Too Cute


Check out these cute little Turkey Pops! Found Here: http://bakerella.blogspot.com/2008/11/youll-want-to-gobble-these-right-up.html at Bakerella


Too Cute!
So the Christmas crafting is underway. I bought four plastic container, large and put each childs craft projects and supplies in them. Then at various times during the weekend, one child and I will hide away in my bedroom, pull out their tub and work on the gifts they are making their brothers and sister, grandparents, and Angela. We have sock moneys, treasure boxes, fleece scarves, to name a few, projects in the works.
I also have a few of my own..all the fabric is washed and ready to be cut, (Santa Pillowcases, new pjs,) and I have been crocheting and knitting.....it is beginning to feel a bit like Christmas...

1 Things Others Said:

Denise said...

Those are cute. I too have 5 pairs of pjs cut out and ready for a little time at the machine. I need your address. I got a little something to pop in the mail and send your way...
Denise