Tuesday, December 09, 2008

We will not fuss, we will not fuss, we will not fuss, we will not fuss.....


So exasperated with the fussies lately....hours of room time was applied to the grouchy bears last night.
A "downtime" night seemed to do us good. Practiced spelling words, looked at books and Anthony ended up WANTING to play with Mary...
That is after I got home and discovered my bedroom door broken, wood actually split, after to wrestling bears got out of hand.
Bears get grouchy, they do to their den. Seperate dens for a while, and then the same den.....
And then, an amazing thing happened...out of their conversations flowed grace and salt....
Thank you Lord..and Taddy even said, you know when I try to force my way, the fuss drags on and on, but it I just say, ok, you can have it...then its over and we all feel good.
hmmmmm...... maybe this will be catching?

0 Things Others Said: