Monday, January 05, 2009

I like you, I like you, I love you...

Well, it is Monday. and boy am I tired. I tried to go to sleep earlier, but then..sigh...just could not.

First I had lost my wallet, I knew it was either in the house, garage or car, or one of my little minions had thought it was funny to play with it, and it was hidden. I kept trying to let it go and rest, and kept getting up and re-looking, or looking in one more place.

Finally, I got up one more time, and found it...in the car...sigh. I just try to let things go, and get so obsessed until I "fix it"...an aggrevating trait, as some things are unfixable, or at least not a quick fix!

So all day Saturday and part of Sunday, Mary and I hung out to gether, (Saturday the boys were with their dad, and Sunday had two other boys over to play, so Mary was a bit left out.) We just did errands and stuff together and she kept saying, " I like you Mommy. I like you MOmmy. I love you Mommy." and she would say, I say that a lot sorry. :) It was cute. Just a good connecting day.

One of my goals for the new year, to connect more one on one with EACH of my children. We each did a mommy and me day during Christmas break. IT was fun with each of them. So I want to try to continue that....at least one day a month where I spend a couple hours with just one of them. It will take some scheduling, but it is SOOOO worth it. I see each of them just blossom and glow under that one on one loving attention.

So here I am, back at work, taking a break...:)....and trying to figure out what to do next.

Happy New Years everyone.... what a year it will be!

0 Things Others Said: