Thursday, April 30, 2009

Nothing to say but this!!!!


Today I have only one thing to say.... You MUST read Melissa's blog (Beth Moore's daughter) about her current trip to India.

I keep asking God, as a single momma with this heart that aches for the children of the world, when I adopt my fourth child, I think my house might be full...my time...my ability to give them all the personal attention they need. might, mind you, not for certain. :)


And I think...Lord, what do I do? I can't stand to sit by and see so many families not adopt these children. I can't stand to sit by and say I am done. What do I do?

I think Melissa may have shown me what I do.......

1 Things Others Said:

Rebecca said...

Wow! I just went to her blog and read it. I'm in tears. The human spirit -- infused with God's word -- astounds me.