Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Back to School means "Fall"...doesn't it?

JJill is killing me! I love this knitted cartigan... oh and the jacket and gotta have those jeans.....

Fall clothes....

I love them!!! But it is still 90 degrees outside~


And I have the knitting bug.


I really want to make this sweater here. But am scared too. I mean can I really advance past scarves, hats, bags and "foofies"?
I know I will have enough time sitting at all these upcoming soccer practices!!!
I got the fall bug. As soon as school supplies show up in the stores (I have the supply list and but no supplies yet)...I am ready to move past summer weather and into crunchy leaves, ...

guess I am going to have to wait until October.... sigh..

It just does not seem right, to be going back to school and it is still August.... summer....HOT!

hmmmmm....

I guess I could turn the air conditioning down and wear that sweater....

Frivolous, silly stuff, I know....just longing for fall.





1 Things Others Said:

FHL said...

I say give the sweater a shot :o) I'm not ready for school yet....but the cool weather and crackling leaves sounds heavenly!