Wednesday, September 23, 2009

In my book pile.....

I know I have been posting a lot about reading lately....I am on a reading binge. :) Where else can you easily {and inexpensively} travel around the world, through time, experiencing other's thoughts and wisdoms, and change because of it?

Katrina over at Cadapillar Days, is having a fall reading challenge...

So here is what is in my book pile to read, along with about four or five books on writing.....
I am right now in the middle of "Velva Jean Learns to Drive" by Jeannifer NIven, and loving it!







































































3 Things Others Said:

Anonymous said...

I've been wanting to read The Last Days of Dogtown for awhile now! The Scarlett Letter is great--nice list!

Anni said...

I loved The Scarlet Letter.
Looking forward to reading about your impressions.

Happy Reading!

Nise' said...

Nice stack of books for your fall reading enjoyment. Happy Reading.