Saturday, November 07, 2009

Autumn Pretties and internet finds...

Some internet pretties and finds:





How to make an autumn garlend, waxing leaves.....










Some free Autumn Embroidery patterns.



A cool FREE customizable chore chart.










Free knitting embroidery pattern..(can't you see that on my knitting bag?) (And other free embroidery patterns here)














If you don't mind sharing a little of embarassment, you might win some cool retro fabric here.





A free tutorial and pattern to make a scrappy log cabin quilt from all those leftovers in your fabic pile
The most darling little felt smore needle holder...
And the cutest Starwars Amigurumi set...I bought the pattern from Geek Central...

Shhhhh. don't tell. I am making a whole set for Christmas! TOO DARLING.

1 Things Others Said:

Renee said...

Oooh, you find the best crafty links! And I really needed that chore chart, thanks! That is something I really struggle with, remembering to make my kids do chores instead of just doing them myself because its faster/easier.