Monday, December 14, 2009

I am limping....

From Ann's blog:

" Every virtue divorced from thankfulness is maimed and limps along the spiritual road."
-John Henry Jowett




- - - - - - - - - - -
Too little sleep - tired

Too little time with God - soul weary

Too many things on my to do list -stressed

Too little money - fretting/weary

Too long waiting - hope drying up

Too many heartaches - worried

Too much worry - what if, when, what if...



I am limping right now. I thought I had been doing well. But the last few days, the "limps" have hit me. Overwhelmed. Cup empty. Drained. I feel like I just need to steal away some quiet time with my Bible, God, my journal.


And I have lost my thankfulness in the "too-too's".

1 Things Others Said:

Renee said...

Hugs, Sandee. He will carry you.

I'll get the latte and chocolate.