Friday, April 30, 2010

I might try....


a green smoothie:


"Lately I've been adding a pear to the mix. In the blender goes one apple, one pear, frozen strawberries and about 3-4 cups dark greens (the kale in this photo is packed in there, it doesn't look like much but indeed, there is a lot). Add an optional drizzle of maple syrup/agave/or honey, and about one quart of water. Whirl away. "



"I made my first one yesterday while on the phone with my sister. I told her, "this is going to be easy... mine looks like a chocolate shake"! I used 2 cups of frozen fruit (blueberries, strawberries, raspberries) 1 frozen banana, water and 2 cups of packed baby spinach. It was good. Honestly. I bought kale today and plan on mostly using that. Feel free to join along!" http://a-friend-to-knit-with.blogspot.com/2010/04/every-day-in-month-of-may.html


See...these brave women did it!


Am I brave enough? I am going grocery shopping tomorrow....and plan to try....
I'll let you know how it goes.




1 Things Others Said:

The Cartwright Family said...

OK that just looks gross, sorry, I can't even think about trying it. :)