Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Come do a summer Bible Study with us....

Beth Moore is coordinating a summer Bible Study on Kelly Minter's study of Ruth: Loss, Love and Legacy.

Read all about it here on Beth's Blog.

I did the one she coordinated last summer, online and it was awesome. so join us. (Momma, I already ordered your book :))

I normally can order them at Amazon.com, but this time it was not there, so I ordered it through lifeway here: http://www.lifeway.com/product/005189427/

She has a schedule printed on her blog and will post questions and conversations posts, as the summer progresses:

Here's her outline of dates...it starts June 22:


Tuesday, June 22, 2010 (1st Mini-Session/LAUNCH/Group instructions)
(DO WEEKS ONE AND TWO OF HOMEWORK ON YOUR OWN.)

Tuesday, July 6, 2010 (2nd Mini-Session/Group Instructions)
(DO WEEKS THREE AND FOUR OF HOMEWORK ON YOUR OWN.)

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 (3rd Mini-Session/Group Instructions)
(DO WEEKS FIVE AND SIX OF HOMEWORK ON YOUR OWN.)

Tuesday, August 3, 2010 (4th Mini-Session/Conclusion)

Join us, join us, join us!

1 Things Others Said:

BarbFriesen said...

Sandee, I just got my book and hope to be able to keep up. Have a really busy week this week. Ally my 5 year old great grand daughter is staying with me this week so she can attend VBS which I am volunteering at plus I am taking Joyce's grand daughter Brooklynn also and taking my Mother in law to a friends 90 birthday party. But I am excited to do this Bible study. Thanks for telling us about it. Love...Aunt Barbara