Thursday, December 16, 2010

Cookies Cookies Cookies

I am so exicited!  Our baking day is just around the corner....
For a few years now mom and I have taken a day in December and spent the entire day baking wonderful cookies, and goodies and making gift baskets for family and friends....

and it is THIS saturday!!!!!

I can't wait.   I don't know what is more fun....seeing end products, or the process or just chatting and baking with my momma!!!  But I love it.  This year my mom's sister, my aunt Barbara will be joining us, plus my dear friend Rebecca!  All in my little kitchen, with  four kids running around the house!  Oh what fun we will have!
Hope you enjoy some fun baking this Christmas!  Here are some cooking baking tips I found (and some yummy pictures too! http://shine.yahoo.com/event/holidaymoments/top-10-cookie-baking-secrets-2425023/










0 Things Others Said: