Friday, June 10, 2011

Learning....

Nuture needs structure....  that is what I am learning right now....

How about you?   What are you learning?



(I think I may be becoming a "non-blogger"... and I think I am ok with that.  :) )

4 Things Others Said:

GraceGal said...

I am learning that I carry weights I need not carry. Disencumber is my word for this year and I am slowly learning how to do this in many areas. Thanks for asking. I love your simple post

Mom said...

Why do all the best things have to end?

Mom said...

Must ALL good things pass?
But do be free, Honey.

Craig said...

you can't be a non-blogger – not if I come here to read her blog.

The simple words – nature need structure – I heart that! All of God's creation is structured – even though all of it is broken – it still structured – by him. And so are we – so this makes me think today about how I really need to just operate more the way I'm structured. A good thing to learn from a "non-blogger". God bless you Sandee.