Saturday, February 04, 2006

Joy of Cookies and Chocolate Kisses

Valentine decorations are up in our household.....after grocery shopping, bathtime...while the boys were playing, I made a treat. Sugar cookies with hearts and a melting chocolate kiss on each. Nicholas and Anthony were delighted and "goo-endowed" with the treat.

"I love you mommy" Big hug, "You are the best".

----worth every second of it...

God protected my little ones today, as they were spending Saturday with their dad and coming down the hill from Loomis 70 miles an hour (yea...my eyebrows were raised as well when I heard that piece of the story)...and the suv had a major blow out on the back tire...the kind that leaves no trace of a tire! God's angels must have been holding the sides of the car to keep it from rolling.....

All were safe, although a bit shaken up as I drove out to pick them up from the side of the highway!!

...no wonder I baked sugar cookies! Thank you God....for protecting my little earth angels.

0 Things Others Said: