Sunday, May 04, 2008

Living out loud....


Today, Tadpole said, regarding Mary: "I think when they made her, they had the volume turned up too high!"

Made me laugh out loud. We are constantly telling Mary to lower her voice, talk quieter, talk gentler, not to yell, lower the volume. Which she will then do for one or two words...maybe a sentence, if we are lucky, and then she is right back up to her football game decimals......

Funny.... I have often been asked to lower my voice in office settings, in school I was always moved across the classroom for talking too much to my neighbor, only to make new friends and continue the conversation at my new location.

Then I wonder, why my kids are talkative, lively and ANYTHING but quiet!

I guess we are all living out loud. :)

0 Things Others Said: