At 8:05 pm tonight, June 3, my first born baby boy turned 10 years old! A decade, as he put it!
Hard to even imagine! Where did it go? I still see baby sweetness in him, playfulness, sensitivity and also understanding beyond his years. A hope that all is truly good, a fear that many things are not. A black and white perspective, of why doesn't everyone want to choose good and if I just explain it, I am sure they would. A love for God and strong belief, and a love of family, traditions and joy. Laughs and makes us laugh. Smarter than I can imagine. And what he enjoys most, still, if I will just get down on the floor and play with him.
I love you baby boy. You are my awesome blessing! Happy Birthday!
When Heaven Seems Silent: Trusting God’s Heart for You in Seasons of Waiting
-
Waiting is hard, even excruciating at times. There are seasons when it
feels endless—when prayers seem unanswered, timelines unravel, and hope
flickers und...
2 days ago












0 Things Others Said:
Post a Comment