Tuesday, June 03, 2008

A decade has come and gone....

At 8:05 pm tonight, June 3, my first born baby boy turned 10 years old! A decade, as he put it!
Hard to even imagine! Where did it go? I still see baby sweetness in him, playfulness, sensitivity and also understanding beyond his years. A hope that all is truly good, a fear that many things are not. A black and white perspective, of why doesn't everyone want to choose good and if I just explain it, I am sure they would. A love for God and strong belief, and a love of family, traditions and joy. Laughs and makes us laugh. Smarter than I can imagine. And what he enjoys most, still, if I will just get down on the floor and play with him.

I love you baby boy. You are my awesome blessing! Happy Birthday!














Happy Birthday Nickerbocker!!!

0 Things Others Said: