I have to admit...I don't ALWAYS register to vote. I did the last election, but some of the ones prior to that, I did not. I have registered this time. And I will admit, what moved me to vote this time was Sarah Palin coming on the scene. I know there are very split views of this....so I am not wanting to start a political debate. But I am asking you to vote...if you have registered, now plan to get out there and vote on Nov 4th....and vote your values...
What If Poetry Could Help You See Your Life More Clearly?
-
Some books ask to be read straight through. Others meet us more like a
faithful friend—waiting on the nightstand, open to whatever page our hearts
can bear...
14 hours ago






1 Things Others Said:
I didn't know you had this blog!?
I love Sarah too....
Kristine
Post a Comment