Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I am in my season: (My cool site dejour....)

I think I am becoming a mother earth type. Or country mama. And how can that be, when I live in suburbia, work for corporate america and am a single, full-time working mother!!

LOL. But like Coastal magazine, that says"For those who live on the coast or want to"..(paraphrazed). I am mentally gone country! (And I don't mean Garth Brookes and Shania Twain!)

Maybe it is fall. Fall is my all time favorite season. I could live in it all year round. But I want to plan apple trees in my yard (yes my little suburbia, rental-home yard) and knit scarves and make squash lasagna...and grow my hair long and wear riding boots! lol! (yes, riding boots to drive my PT Cruiser) Gosh...what's a gal to do?

Well, I subscribed to three country magazines...and found another wonderful website where someone is living the life I THINK I want to.

(Don't get me wrong, I love my life. ANd I have seen in Country Living magazine, how someone who has an apartment in New York City, decorated it to look like a country farmhouse on the inside.)

So, that is my approach...take what I can of what attracts me and layer it into our lives, folding in the love of nature and a slower pace...when we can. :) (Sounds like a recipe, huh?)

Speaking of recipes, check out this new cool site I found. Yummy!

http://tribecayummymummy-cate.blogspot.com/

0 Things Others Said: