My parents came over tonight. It was so nice to have some time and hang out with them. The kids carved pumpkins, with Nanny, Papa and my help...we roasted hotdogs in the backyard fire pit, then we all watched a movie.
It was wonderful to get to introduce my kids to one of my favorite movies, I remember so fondly. Lilies of the Field. It was a nostalgic view for mom and dad and me, and a new introduction for my kids.
Nick and Anthony loved the "English lessons" and the renditions of "Amen..."
A great, fun movie.
I will have to but "To Sir with Love" next and see if it is one that my kids would enjoy.
How to Pray When You’re Overwhelmed: 5 Ways to Find Peace (+ Free Pocket
Prayers)
-
I hear an analyst say this week that the question she is getting most these
days is, “Are we going to be okay?” Are we going to be okay next week,
next mo...
18 hours ago






0 Things Others Said:
Post a Comment