Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Right Now...

Does my camera lie? Oh please, please, tell me it does....

sigh...

ok...anyway...


Right Now...
I am:

feeling... A little tired, hopeful and longing….feels like I am always metamorphosizing (not in the dictionary) into what I will be, what my life will be. And that makes me hopeful.

enjoying... Fall, sweaters and a warm latte

wondering... If I will like my hair red…(henna, or will I still feel ugly) and how my momma is doing today.

listening... To many voices, murmuring and conversations going on (not in my head, I am in the cubicle office environment)

drinking... Skinny vanilla latte

wanting... To change my lifestyle, more….feeling restless, wanting to deepen the quality by lessening the static.

loving... My Jesus, Abba, Holy Spirit and my little ones, and my mom and dad.

looking... Inward to God, for connection and help….feeling I am falling so short.

0 Things Others Said: