Monday, November 10, 2008

FUD


Fear, uncertainty and doubt. FUD. Happens a lot in our lives. And if we look at circumstances or try to interpret or predict circumstances, we will just become more fuddier and fuddier and fuddier.
Of this we can be sure:
Our God delights in us. He loves us. He has plans and thoughts toward us that already take into the plan what ever we are fudding over. His plans are full of love and compassion. He does not want us afraid or worried. He longs for us to trust in Him.
We need to remind ourselves of that with the Word. I have a little notebook with pages slightly bigger than that of a business card. On it are verses that have spoken to me at various times. I carry it around in my purse, then sometimes I forget and misplace it and don't look at it for weeks on end.
Then FUD!
I pull it out again and refresh my soul and faith with God's word.
His word is the only cure for FUD.

1 Things Others Said:

steffany said...

beautiful post.
I will remember fud