Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankful...

I will rise up and call myself blessed. I feel badly about my two posts earlier today. I just did not have my head and my heart in the right place. I was even tempted to delete them...but I need to share the lows with the highs, some times.


God is faithful, good, has plans of goodness toward us and blessings. He is loving compassionate. Nothing that crosses our path, our life, is a suprize to him. He knows how we will act and react and He equips us with what we need to live a life pleasing to Him.

He hears us when we cry and answers before the words have left our lips. His ways are higher than ours, and He never gives up. He is trustworthy, all the time working, when we cannot see.

He is our shepherd, meeting our needs with what He knows best.

Blessings...

0 Things Others Said: