Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday...


Is it Thursday already!? So what am I thankful for?

  • A room full of giggles from down the hall, as they are all playing, shouting yarn yarn, as they wrap a ball of my yarn around each other.

  • Taddy, doing a one man act, re-enacting his field trip to the play "Are you my mommy".

  • Sunshine today

  • Hope in the eyes and heart of my dear friend Rebecca

  • A new pink shirt.

  • Two families passing court today, after multiple failures, to make their Ethiopian children theirs! Yea Grace and Tammie!

  • My job, my health, my warm big house, with enough room for all our noise.

  • Chinese food, which it seems is becoming more and more of a tradition on Thursday.

  • No tv. :) (We limit movies to weekends, although I do give in on some Thursday nights.) Tonight I did not give in, and they are playing and giggling. ....and of course making a mess.

  • Fridays..right around the corner.

  • Bed time. At 1 oclock I was STILL not asleep last night, and bedtime is looking so attractive tonight.

  • The word. God is bringing me back alive, back to hope, back to joy, through his word.

Just a small piece of what I am thankful for.

1 Things Others Said:

crispy said...

Thankful for His Word too. I am loving your blog. It makes me smile so often. =)