Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Valetine PS. To the one I love.

Taddy just walked into my bedroom with his arms full of "Valentine" stuffed animals, saying Look at this momma!! I love that my little boy still loves stuffed animals. When we got home from Nicholas' basketball game, Angela had candy, cards and stuffed animals on the table for each of us! :)

I have given each us stuffed animals, cards and candy this morning..so double blessings.

I was so proud of Nick at his game. He is becoming quite the player, putting some points on the scoreboard and playing with character and stamina.

Later this night, we went to see Jordan, my friend Donna's son play basketball, highschool style. When we got home, Lori, my prayer cup partner at church, had left us a bag of candy's, glow bracelets and valentine cards.

Blessings and love all day long.

On her blog today,http://livingproofministries.blogspot.com/2009/02/oh-that-bewitching-day.html Beth said, among other things:

"[We] have an eternity-long Valentine who reigns in the Heavens. He is breathtakingly handsome and will spend more on a date than any man alive. .... I pray this day that you will thoroughly savor your Valentine, ... veiled from sight in such gleaming perfections that you couldn't live through a glance of Him if He showed up at your table. You are your Beloved's and His desire is toward you. Song of Songs 7:10. If you don't have a romantic interest in your life this year, let Jesus woo you today.

Read what He's like in Psalm 45.
Take a long walk with him.
Or go get yourself some flowers from Him. I dare you to. That's His money in your pocket.
Journal a long time to Him and tell Him your hopes and dreams.

He's more vividly real than anything you can touch with your fingertips or see with your eyes, Beloved One.Jesus, woo her this day. Make her feel so tended to that she wonders how anyone else on earth could sense you today."

Then my dear sweet friend Rebecca sent this "valentine" to us. A song by Hillsong, This is our God.

SO I say, This is my Valentine, to the one I love:

Words & Music by Reuben Morgan

Your grace is enough
More than I need
At Your word I will believe
I wait for You
Draw near again
Let Your Spirit make me new

CHORUS:
I will fall at Your feet
I will fall at Your feet
And I will worship You here

Your presence in me
Jesus light the way
By the power of Your word
I am restoredI am redeemed
By Your Spirit I am free

Freely You gave it all for us
Surrendered Your life upon that cross
Great is the love Poured out for all
This is our God
Lifted on high from death to life
Forever our God is glorified
Servant and King
Rescued the world
This is our God

© 2008 Reuben Morgan / Hillsong Publishing



0 Things Others Said: