Monday, March 02, 2009

Is there anything as tastey as...

...cupcake batter. aka. cake batter. I remember fondly, as a little girl, mom making a cake and getting to lick the beaters and the bowl! YUM! I am making S'More cupcakes for Nicholas' class tomorrow. They are doing summer birthdays. Ie, if your birthday falls in the summer, when folks are off from school, they pick another day to celebrate it. So tomorrow is Nick's "fake" birthday.

I saw this cutest pictures of S'more Cupcakes, so I am going to try to make them. I will, post later a picture of mine so you can see how they turned out. This picture is from some other talented baker. So, as I was mixing the batter, and filling the cups for the oven, I almost felt guilty that no child was around at the moment, so I HAD TO be the bowl licker! hee hee. What a pitty. I almost overloaded on cake batter! Almost.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS. Ok a few hours later...here is the real deal. I even toasted the marshmellows before putting them on the cupcakes! And we each had one for dinner dessert. They are tastey!













2 Things Others Said:

Joy @ SAH Missionary said...

Yum! These look so super yummy! You are such a great mom!
Blessings,
Joy

Lisa Bates said...

Oh those look so good! I think I'm going to have to copy you!