Monday, May 18, 2009

Vacation Countdown!!!


We LOVE the beach! It has become a family tradition now, for the past 4 or 5 years, that we spend a week each summer at the beach. Rent a house and have a blast. Usually we go in August it seems, but this year... WE ARE GOING IN 14 days!!!
And I can't wait....
Just what we need! Just what momma needs! I was saving my vacation time this year, for when Olivia comes, but I just need a week. We all do. To kick off the summer.

So Nick will be spending his birthday at the beach!
Wheeeee!
Wish you could join us.....
14 days ~ 14 days ~ 14 days ~ 14 days ~ 14 days ~ 14 days ~ 14 days ~ 14 days ~ 14 days ~ 14 days ~
I can smell the salt air, hear the waves and feel the fog rolling in!




















































0 Things Others Said: