Monday, July 20, 2009

A Pinkalicious Birthday~

Tucked in between my hospital stay and our Faux Camping trip last week, was a very special event I cannot overlook.

My little Mary Elisabeth turned 6 years old! She picked her birthday theme of "Pinkalicious"! A story book about a little girl who eats too many pink cupcakes and turns pink. :) It fit perfectly.

She is still so tiny for 6, wearing still her size 4 clothes, but was so proud when she would keep asking my if she had grown and I would say,you are taller than you have EVER been! :)

Her favorite present? She wanted "boy's toys" and loved the flashlight and Transformer from her grandma and grandpa!

Mommy still gave her girly clothes and a cute purse and I made her a pink "treasure box" to put her special things in. Taddy gave her Black Beauty, which she has now watched three times. (She loves the concept of horses.) Nick gave her a unicorn backpack. And lipgloss from Donna was a hit.

She just discovered last night, that Papa fixed her bike tires, too.


Happy Birthday, Princess Qing Qing....it was truly Pinkalicious!








0 Things Others Said: