Friday, August 21, 2009

Worth a double post.....



I posted this on my adoption blog today, but it is worth a double post.....

I love Linny's heart for God that she shared in her blog post today on adoption.... I truly believe it is an act from the hand of God that will impact lives.

Be free to pursue God's calling...... A must read, especially for singles...but for anyone to get the right perspective on singles adopting.

She said it better than I ever could!

Read it here.

Bravo, Linny, Bravo!

2 Things Others Said:

Ruth said...

I agree with you on Linnys post!! I will be sharing it on my family blog!!
Thank you for your kind words.
I look forward to connecting with single moms through Linny.

Blessed Single Mom said...

Sandee,
Thank you for kind words. I love your blog. Your kids are so cute. I love the notes you made for them at school. We start next week. I'll be back to read all the great ideas. Thank you for sharing.
Julie