Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Help!


They expect me to have the answers.... and I don't.
I know who does...and yet, the answer does not come quickly, clearly, at times, as we are in desperate need for it.
One by one I talked with each, as they shared their thoughts through tears and the sad feelings in their heart.
I tried to give hope. yet, for little children, it is hard to feel hope with out answers. I hug and give love. But I am not sure that is enough.... if nothing changes...if hearts aren't healed.
Prayers. I have started praying for them...5 times a day. I started it two days ago...and today I had open hearts that poured out their pain to me....and I have yet, no answers. I few ideas we said, hugs....love, but no answers. They want momma to fix it. Momma does not know how to fix it.
Yet God knows. He knows all of it. He knows my limitations. He knows my boundaries. He knows I have to work. Two of the three said, momma, if you were here more, if you were at home, if you were more available..... :( But I HAVE to work. No work, no food, no house, no school....
Yet God knows. I even said, He is the God of hope and He knows. He has plans for even us. Single momma family. Plans for a hope and a future.
Pray for wisdom, guidance, answers, hope....healing.
Do I even post this? I know it brings up more questions than it shares. Can you pray without knowing the details? or should I go back to posting yarn and thread and the pollyanna moments that put a coating over the hurt hearts underneath that fight for life?
Would you pray for us?

2 Things Others Said:

Renee said...

I will be praying for all of you.

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

praying