Monday, November 16, 2009

someday...


  • someday i will own a real camera, rather than using my cell phone

  • someday i will unpack those last four boxes from my move-in over 18 months ago

  • someday i will buy that second garage door opener so my kids do not have to do an "indiana jones to get off to school in the morning. (or maybe not, they like it)

  • someday we will finish going through all that stuff and have a garage sale

  • someday i will give away the books in my to be read stash that i truly will never be able to read

  • someday i will knit a sweater

  • someday i will remember to take my reusable shopping bags to the store with me

  • someday i will be caught up on my scrapbooking

  • someday i will organize and purge out my craft room

  • some day i will....

some day...


today I am content. fine. full of love for God and love for my kids. and some day is ok. doesn't have to be now.

0 Things Others Said: