Sunday, December 06, 2009

Frosty....


It is suppose to snow in our town tomorrow MORNING!
Now I know for many folks that is not too exciting...but for US it is. The last time it snowed (that I remember) in our town was when my 11 year old son was less than 2 years old! Only for a few minutes then....
I am worried about the roads, and getting kids to school and me to work....but more excited about SNOW. Will it be enough to make a snow ball???
Let it snow.
Let it snow.
Let it snow.
Oh oh, I may have to watch White Christmas tonight.
My little artst Nick drew this picture 5 or 6 years ago.....and called it Wintertime...

2 Things Others Said:

Denise said...

oh Sandee how exciting. We are super cold here...supposed to be about 5 degrees with the windchill. no white stuff though until Thursday... there is always hope!

Rose said...

I love snow. We got about seven inches of snow yesterday and I was thrilled.