Monday, February 15, 2010

Good Days... Happy Heart!



A very happy heart weekend and we get today off too!

The bullet list:

  • garage sale with my little 11 year old salesman running the show

sunny weather, lotsa customers

friends and family

walking the property with kids, parents, brother and sister-n-law and nieces.

a friendly little boy/neighbor complete with football

Burger Hut Bulldogs, with a room full of family for Papa's b-day

Lucious cupcakes and presents, blowing candles.

Spending garage sale earnings at target...little smiling faces as the each picked out a heart's desire. :) (Wii game for the boys, tinkerbell music box for my princess)

Church, with my little man behind the microphone sharing how God touched him BIG TIME.

Taco buffet and playing the park.

Valentine pillowcases and chocolates.

Off to the movies: The Princess and the Frog, dinner at Chili's

All tucked in for the night, fell asleep reading the Yarn Harlot.

Happy Heart Days..... Woke up today to good news from afar...a lost uncle is found and a meeting set for tomorrow!

Hope your weekend was good!

2 Things Others Said:

Renee said...

WOOHOO!!! Praise GOD!!! I am doing the happy dance over the found uncle. I can't believe you slipped that in at the end, I almost missed it!
p.s. did you get my email?

Heather said...

Looks like a wonderful weekend