Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Lovin' It!

We are loving:

Our new home sweet home...


















A cute discovery....

We found this really cute mailbox on the road behind ours...walking on Sunday... We had seen it once before on a drive, but I did not realize it was right behind us....



















Mary Beth, of course wanted her picture with the tinman.....

















I keep hearing sheep baaing, anytime I am home at lunchtime and I keep dreaming of raising a lamb or two...(for wool and spinning)... Look at Tinman's sign! I will know where to go once I get ready!























My package of goodies!
I joined a Vintage Swap back in February... and was partnered with Heather....
Look what was waiting on my porch when I got home yesterday:

















Lovely vintage pillowcases

Just begging for some pretty spring project.....a picnic quilt perhaps?









Vintage linen napkins.....

















Vintage ricrac and trim....























A doll/toy pattern book and some soft french blue yarn....
Yea! Thank you Heather for all the goodies and thank you, the other Heather, for hosting the swap!
SO fun. I did not take pictures of what I sent Heather, but I know you will see her pictures soon.


2 Things Others Said:

craftydill said...

Wonderful goodies- especially love the vintage pillow cases! Can't wait to see what you do with them!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad you liked your goodies. I hope you'll post your picnic blanket if you make one. We'll have similar ones as I have the same set of linens for myself...

I'm FINALLY getting my pictures posted today. Thanks for a great swap. You were an awesome partner!!