Monday, June 21, 2010

Life scenes from our week...



from our local fruit stand.... Olivia LOVES strawberries. She told me"At Hope, no strawberries...here home, strawberries!"



"helping" in the sewing room....








touching horses.... for my horse-crazy girl, this was a thrill!


tractor brothers...(my nieces sons' Kenny and OD)
"Christmas Hair" for Arts Camp....











Happy Father's Day.... Papa and great grandsons...

colorful socks..... Olivia was trying to choose between two different packs of colors and was suprized when I let her get both....
On the ride home, she says" Why, mom, why so many socks?" Reminded me again of our {my} propensity for more....














consoling hugs at the park....










piggy back...











watching Cinderella..

1 Things Others Said:

The Cartwright Family said...

What wonderful family pictures. How exciting it is to watch your family grow. we continue to pray for this time of learning and growing. You are an inspiration.