Saturday, June 26, 2010

missing the ocean today....

I love the ocean... I THINK I would love to live there....although I know I could perhaps get tired of the wind and sand and fog...but I don't think so.

My fantasy "job" was to own a book store or be a writer (or even do my job that I have now working for Intel) and live by the ocean. Of course it was always like in the movies, where the back screen door of my porch emptied me out to the sand, a few feet away from the waves.

Would it feel as magical and special if I lived there? I think so. :)

I would love to go spend a week (or two or three) at the sea with my kids, but can't afford it. sigh...

So I thought I would drag up some of our ocean trip pictures over the last 5 years...

Enjoy



























































































































































































































































0 Things Others Said: