Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Family Play Therapy

a wonderful day in Lake Tahoe with my kids and friends....real family therapy
I love to see that smile.....laughing out loud
and this smile too!
and of course this one.... and last but not least....the smiling face of TaddyIt was a gorgeous day....the weather was low 80's, the water crystal clear, and a long talk last night with all my kids, topped off with reading bedtime stories, made moods and interactions this morning positive and peaceful.
and momma kicking back with her feet up!a great day full of funny memories and happy faces!

We only had one meltdown the whole day, and 20 minutes later...it was long forgotten!

3 Things Others Said:

Renee said...

I'm glad you had such a great day! I firmly believe water is magic. My kids will play happily for hours at the beach.

Your family is so beautiful. <3

Lisa Bates said...

There is nothing like a family day and water! We love water! You're kids look like they are doing so well!

Selima said...

It looked like you all had a wonderful day! Lake Tahoe is such a fun place:) Selima