Wednesday, July 07, 2010

New mercies....


....rain down every morning.....
...dripping today...
with God love (Jesus woos me), and kid love.
After weeks of struggle and kicking myself, and depression and ughidy, glugidy yuck.... His mercies were new this morning.....
Did the dam break? Did the rains pour? I don't know why today I received His mercies....when I know he pours them out each morning. .....but today was different.
And during the day, I heard, "I am happy, mom, I am really happy"....and laughter and smiles and more kindness and ....it wasn't just me. It affected all of us. (Did my uplifted disposition really make that big of impact....I must think it is also God moving on hearts as part of my prayers....and some if 'if momma ain't happy, then nobodies happy" and momma was happy!)
Life is good, again! and nothing (on the outside) has changed...but everything (on the inside) has changed. Yahweh be praised. (Jesus woos me).
The Ruth study is AWESOME. (yummy yummy). And I am looking forward to some mommy time off Friday night (grandma and grandpa babysitting...THANK YOU)...and next week is Vacation Bible school. 3 hours a day kid-free....Starbucks and new books, here I come!
Life is good, God is great!

0 Things Others Said: