Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Taddy...what a decade!

Ten years of Taddy!

I can't believe it has gone so fast. All of a sudden a little man stands where my little boy wobbled not too long ago.

I love that you still love giving momma hugs, and cuddling with Teddy bears... and I also love the warrior side of you.





First, a peek back at the last ten birthdays....








2000: well not officially a birthday...but....you at 3 months old!
























2001: 1 year old, still did not have your sea legs. :)
























2002: My precious little man.


































2003: Little man turned 3, enjoying that cake~




















(All the labels below here will NOT work , no matter what I do..I just LOVE blogger..ugh...so sorry, but you get the idea!)











2004: my little batman














































2005: half way there..enjoying his cake































2006: The year you were tagged "Tadpole"

































2007: A day at Nut Tree, with Papa and Nanny too.

































2008: Still not too big at eight, to hug your momma



































2009: My little pirate. I remember being so sick that day...but we celebrated anyway!

































2010: We celebrated with decorations, home-made cake, Nanny and Papa and Nick, Mary and Olivia all excited!


















































Happy Birthday, little man. Your momma loves you to pieces!

0 Things Others Said: