Sunday, September 05, 2010

a saturday in september

I have been looking forever for an old vintage suitcase....to store yarn or fabric or anything in. And Saturday I finally found one. Mary, Olivia and I went to an antique dealer mall and found all kinds of treasures.

My dad made some cute small tables for the front porch to go by the rocking chairs. A red one and a green one. Just the right spot for my ice water and knitting.
my momma and bella, enjoying the breeze on the porch. birdies ready for a bath splish splash

We also made a trip to a nursery and bought some fuscia, fall mums and apple trees.
we finished off the night playing bananagram and pears with mom and dad. Nick won every hand. :)

2 Things Others Said:

Renee said...

I'd like to come by and sit on your porch :o)

Heather said...

That is a lovely porch, and a great vintage suitcase to hold all of your goodies in. What a treasured find.