Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Today......

so grateful today...... I had to just say it.... Thank you Lord, for the way you bless.

Today I am grateful for:

- fall weather
- Chapter 5 of Radical by David Platt (more on that next week.)
- field trip to Apple Hill with my little Mary berry tomorrow.
- a great chat with a new friend yesterday. 2 hours at Starbucks being open and honest. Loved it!
- knitting, still working on my slouchy cardigan and enjoying it.
- great idea from my mom...apple tart with love on top.
- hope.
- medical benefits at work that make some much needed assistance affordable!
- two days with no major blow outs between my kids.
- the habit of reading proverbs every morning with my children. It has actually became a good habit now, and not a chore. Seeing my four sitting around the kitchen table each morning with Bibles open...sigh.....
- my little loves in my house. How precious they are.
- my momma, her honesty, transparency and her love for Jesus.
- a cute journal
- the internet. Seriously. The connections and inspiration that comes across my computer screen.
- Kristy and her cd gift. Such a blessing...been listening yesterday and today.
- Rhonda and her sweet sweet momma heart, aching to help others. So so sweet.

It's good. It's all good. Thank you Jesus.

1 Things Others Said:

Gabi Dickinson said...

You and Rhonda both delight my heart.
Just so you know.