it was a very rainy weekend, which I loved. just wish I could get our pellet stove to work, but that is a challenge for another day. saturday the girls and I did not leave home at all, although the boys went on adventures with their dad.a day or two before the rain of this weekend, we did have a kitty rescue.... then it turned to cooking, candles, some crocheting and embroidery, movies, card games and just enjoying home. dorothy has it right. there is no place like home.
When We Don’t See the Reason: Finding God in the Unanswered
-
Chelsea Ohlemiller never expected grief to become such a defining part of
her life. After losing her mom in 2017, she began to discover just how
complicate...
1 day ago






1 Things Others Said:
I love your home. Wish I could come and sit awhile! I'm looking forward to the day when I can pretty up my house again. Right now everything has to be locked down or it gets thrown, smashed, tossed, rolled, banged and left out for people to step on. LOL!
Post a Comment