Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thank you Deux....


In the spirit of yesterday's post, I again want to thank someone who has blessed my life this year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Cindy,

Thank you for all you have done that has been such a blessing to our family. Your always encouraging words and uplifting spirit, your hospitality and ministry to the youth, embracing my son and enhancing his walk with God, wrapping your care around my family. You have made such a difference to us in just a few short months. Jesus wears so well in you! Thank you. An extra big thank you too, for today, being our photographer. I love the pictures and I love how fun you make it all. Blessings back to you...and thank you! ~ Sandee

Among so many of the wonderful things Cindy has done for my family, today she was our photographer for a little photo shoot...so we could have an annual family Christmas photo. Here are just a few of the pictures she blessed us with today!


in color

I love these pictures...and we had so much fun doing them! Thank you Cindy! Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

0 Things Others Said: