Saturday, January 08, 2011

if you're happy and you know it....

 last night, getting into my pjs to watch a movie with the kids, I caught myself singing,  "If you are happy and you know it, say amen!"    and I laughed because I realized I was!

I am concerned, praying, about many things, focusing on and learning much....yet at the core of all of this...is happy.

And that feels good!

I wish I could package up some of that happy and send it over to my momma, who is very sick this week....if you would pray for her.   

Thank you, Lord,  for blessings:

  • planning five homemade gifts
  • pizza, popcorn and movie night
  • the warmth from a pellet stove
  • good counsel
  • availing prayers
  • a house full of kids
  • my puppy with a wingding hair-do
  • cooking a meal that they all enjoy
  • antique shop finds
  • a relaxing month
  • saturdays taken slow
I hope you have a good weekend and find a little happy.


1 Things Others Said:

Gabi Dickinson said...

Praying for your mama!