Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Happy Heart Month!

February...love love love and kissy kissy!

The month of Valentines and MORE IMPORTANT, my papa's birthday!

What will February 2011 bring?

NEW BOOKS!  {I just got 5 in the mail today! ah oh!}  New laughs, new verses to memorize, new projects to stitch!

I want to hug more, laugh more, trust and believe God more....love more!

Happy February...glad you are here!

My current memory verse {in Beth Moore's Siesta Memory Challenge} is Isaiah 40: 31:

"But those who hope in the Lord {wait upon the Lord-kjv} will renew their strength.  They will soar on wings of eagles.  They will run and not grow weary.  They will walk and not faint."

...walk and not faint

 my current meditation.....which I will, I WILL write about soon.   Right now, I have some books to look at!

Happy Heart Month! {He loves us, you know?}

0 Things Others Said: