Sunday, April 03, 2011

Sun sun......looking for some gardening fun!


 Oh, this sunny weather is giving me a gardening bug.    My little Garden of Eatin' last year, was just a feeding station for the deer who visit our little place!

I SOOOO  wanted to be a successful gardening and was such a dismal failure.  sigh.....

I think I just went too big, and under estimated the power of deer.  I was over a friends house today and saw her itty bitty garden, very very small and tiddy..and it made me rethink the whole thing.

I do not need to set myself up for failure by trying to be "Momma" Whole-earth-catalog in one fell swoop!  Right?   Right!

I have three garden beds, and I think I am going to make two of them just be wild and pretty flowers and just one be a reasonable few garden plants. 

Still have to figure out how to protect my growings from the munching deer.....   any ideas, without a major fence operation?

Thank you Lord, for all the sunny weather, and garden space.....   and inspiration to not bite off more than I can chew....(regardless of what my deer friends wish I would do!)

Stay tuned for our garden progress....

0 Things Others Said: