Thursday, September 01, 2011

A Pirate, A Cowgirl and A Kitty...yo ho!

{That thar be sprite, mateys}
The birthday post....

yesterday, chatting about bacon and drums, I realized I had not posted the other three summer birthday events of my kids!  {nautghy momma!}  I have the fortunate blessing of my kids birthdays all lining up in a row:  June, July, August and September.  With three down and one to go,  this is the birthday post for the first three. :)

the Pirates of June:

Nick's birthday hit the day we returned from Disneyland...so maybe that is why I missed posting about it.   Fresh off the Pirates of the Carribbean ride...Nick wanted a pirate fest!  I found some great piratey treasures (a monkey, treasure chests, gold dublon) and we had  great time.    This was the BIG 13...and Nick's main gift was a cell phone....in prepartion for his trip to Washington DC as an 8th grader this year!    My little first born is growing up!

a boy and his treasures!



yoho!


on to July....

Every cowgirls needs some boots...red ones no less:

Mary is in love with all things horsey!  Cowgirl hats, boots, scarves and she wishes, a horse.   Rootin - Tootin Cowgirl was her birthday theme.  My little Chinese princess/cowgirl turned 8 in July.  Happy Birthday Sweetie!

















galloping into August....

Olivia has been excited about her 12th b-day for months...The big reason was a new hairstyle!!   We celebrated the day with Hello Kitty's, crowns and cupcakes.   My lovely daughter loved her birthday party!  She picked Hello Kitty as her theme....






 happy birthday, 3 out of 4.....


0 Things Others Said: