Tuesday, April 17, 2012

i've missed her so...

she reminded me, my dear sister....that he has not forgotten me.   That we all live in and out of a mess..and all of this is space for grace.   That I can choose to remain hollow or choose to let him fill the space with His grace....


It has been far far too long since I have been in a good Bible Study, espeically a Beth Moore Bible Study.

I just started week one of her James study tonight...my heart aching, like visiting with a long lost friend.   How I have missed her.   Missed her passion for God, her unfolding of the word, her reminders of how he loves us so....

my words had become occasionally seasoned with life, but far stretches in between of hollowness....

I could so relate to her words, that even as the teacher, SHE needs a word from him.  She spoke me when she said "as soon as I get something fixed, something else falls apart."

Part of our broken condition.  Yet,  I long for the walk, for the relationship, the closeness to him, that walking with him through all of it, it fades, because I am walking with him.

oh why, oh why, do I run away and hide and get lost so often? 

it feels so good to be invited back in...to feel the ache of longing and love of Him.   thank you Beth.

0 Things Others Said: