Friday, April 18, 2008

Nail Therapy


Prayers, emails and nails....After several days of tossing turning, turmoil...I have come to a place of peace. Brought there of course by prayers of those who care about our little family..and a wonderful email from my mom full of wisdom. I love her so! God blessed me most in my life with my mom and dad and my children. All else is dim in comparison.

So, feeling release at last, I had to go for a little nail therapy....during lunch, I went for a manicure and pedicure. Pretty fingers and toes and a relaxing time in a vibrating chair........ah...

Speaking of nail therapy, I just HAD to share some pics a girlfriend shared with me. Now THESE ladies need therapy BECAUSE of their nails, I must say. I guess they must not..work, eat, read, write?

hmmmmm














0 Things Others Said: