Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday


What I am thankful for today:
Valentine cookies with pink and white icing and sprinkles, that Mary and I made last night for her school party.
The flexibility to work from home when one of my kids is sick and has to miss school, and her party.
My silly furry puppy, who like to "dig" the quilts to make a soft place to lie.
Other women who encourage me in my faith and life by sharing their own insights....like this one: http://peterspeapod.blogspot.com/2009/02/practical-teaching-testimony-part-1.html
Pink socks
Warm knitted aphgans
Rainy days...they feel so special.
My momma...I miss her today!
New eye glasses, I get them in 10 days!
Thursday nights, we are all home, no place to take this child, or that one, and it is one day away from Friday! Maybe we'll play games!
Angela, who helps out so much and makes my life easier.

2 Things Others Said:

steffany said...

beautiful list

crispy said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I have enjoyed looking through yours and I plan on coming to visit again.

I saved your picture (as my background) of the path in the woods where you choose which trail to take and used it as an opportunity to talk to my kids about choices. It was a beautiful picture.