Sunday, February 08, 2009

Two Cuties...


Sorry for the fuzzy picture. These two cuties. (With their striped pjs, I said they look like two sleepy-eyed littl prisoners!) :) ..they are my niece Michelle's new little twin boys...Oden and Kenny.
Darling. Can you even imagine. She is going to get strong biceps from totting those two carriers!
I have been thinking about prayer lately. I know so many folks desperately in need of our prayers, and God's word is true, that says the fervent prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective...(avails much).
Each prayer, no matter how long, short, or simple, if from the heart, goes straight to the heart of God.
So I am praying.....
Lord, come....lead us, meet our deepest needs and even our little ones... save us, for we are yours.

0 Things Others Said: